.

Monday, April 22, 2019

It is the Introductory Memo assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

It is the Introductory Memo - Assignment ExampleAttaining the position of the Finance advisor for a company is my ultimate long-term goal.I aim to express exceptional performance in my writing course for this semester. I will strive to internalize every information taught in class. Moreover, I will put into practice the skills learnt in the entire course into a real life situation. I hope to do part-time secretarial job during the vacation, where I will adequately apply the achieve line of reasoning and technical writing skills. I intend to perfect my writing skills by the end of this course.I have vast experience with computers. I usually use my Samsung laptop when at home. My Samsung laptop has the pursuance specifications, Core i7 with a processing speed of 4.00 GHz, and windows 8 installed.I recently worked in Dell Inc. and my cay responsibility was to write the incorporations newsletters as well as updating the companys website. These duties greatly purifyd my writing skills . My earlier workplace was in Coca-Cola Company, where compiled financial report for the company.Some of my achievements accept participating in swimming competition, in which I emerged the best. I enrolled in a driving work and win a license after completing the course successfully. I have also attained a driving license after completing the driving course. I will also itemization this course among my achievement after completing it successfully.My desire is to excel in both technical and dividing line writing course. I developed an interest to enrol in this course because of what I experienced at my previous workplace. I expect to develop good communication skills by the end of the course. Few business and technical writers exist, and I view this course as an opportunity from which I can earn a living after successfully completing it. In addition, I would want to assist students that struggle to improve their business and technical writing

No comments:

Post a Comment