.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Essay --

literary argument OF PURPOSE I am very thankful for providing me this opportunity and it is with ingenuous sense of gratification that I do pen my brief arguing of purpose. I completed under graduation in Computer skill Engineering from VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology affiliated by Jawaharlal Nehru technical University, Hyderabad. Being an under potash alum student, I stand at a institutionalise where I have to decide my future so as to heighten my knowledge and skills. At this point I have to take powerful choice of university to pursue a graduate degree. Graduate study helps me in sharpening my skills and quest professional exposure. Undergraduate program is a broad base structured course with strong fundamentals but offers limited range of mountains of specialization. Thus, I feel that the graduate course would pave way to germinate specialization in my field of interest. In the following paragraphs I shall beg off my interes t in pursuing a graduate program in Computer wisdom.Through under graduate studies I have canvasst legion(predicate) concepts and it gave me a firm grounding in number of Computer learning Engineering related concepts. During my schooling, I was introduced to computer basics and I in like manner feel that peerless should have proficiency in more than one field. I found this computer knowledge coupled with my under-graduation background would be advantageous to pursue a career in Computer ScienceDuring my under-graduation, I was introduced to various subjects like Computer Organization, Computer Networks, and Operating Systems and programming languages like C,C++,JAVA. I am acquainted with operating systems like MS-DOS, WINDOWS. I developed interest in the field of networking from the clock time I started to learn about LAN and I... ...spirations I wish to pursue my education at a school renowned for its good research facilities, eminent competency and good quality of stude nt life. I feel that advanced graduate study at your university is best kind of education with the environment to acquire my goals because of flexibility in learning systems and sophisticated infrastructure available and the nature of research going on. Attending your prestigious institution would give me an opportunity to receive high-level education under the guidance of prominent professors. I would regard my admission to UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL MISSOURI not only as a great honor but also as a great responsibility and challenge to prove myself. Hence, I request that my natural covering be considered for admission with possible financial aid and assistantship.Thank you for your time and consideration. High Regards,VAMSHI NENAVATH.

No comments:

Post a Comment