.

Friday, July 26, 2019

Experience in English 102 Class Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 52

Experience in English 102 Class - Essay Example I am conversant with MLA, APA, Harvard, and Chicago writing styles and my fellow students could always ask me for assistance in these areas, a factor that helped me become even better. Through the various creative reading, writing and research assignments I have greatly sharpened my critical analysis skills, which involves a set of critical interrelated questions (Browne & Keeley, 2). I have learned to ask myself questions other than just follow what is written, this is translated to my researches where I write more analytically than I did before. This is a skill that I did not have at the beginning of this class; however, achieving it will be of great use not only in my academic work but also in work-related goals. One assignment that I did not enjoy was the group assignment, this is because some of the members in my group were not co-operative and we ended up wasting a lot of time and eventually doing the assignment in a rush. I believe this is what contributed to the low grade in the assignment. However, the individual assignment on creative literature was most meaningful to me because I was able to practice most of the skills that I had learned. The stories that I read for this assignment and many others helped me change my whole perception of humanity. I learned that people live in different conditions and may be going through other circumstances that affect their way of life. Therefore, we should never be quick to judge people’s actions. Generally, my experience in the English 102 class has been interesting as well as very educative. My teachers and fellow students have been very supportive in ensuring that all concepts being taught are well grasped. I have also made many friends hence improving my social life in addition to my academic

No comments:

Post a Comment