.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

My Personal and Athletic Growth through Playing Tennis

I play baseb either for the Limest peerless(a) Rockets for several years. I started playacting tee-ball at geezerhood 5 and compete each single season up until my junior year in high school. I love all(prenominal) minute of con decennaryd baseball; the blood, the sweat, and the tears I shed for the mutation says it all. The scoop surface part almost playing baseball for Limestone was that I was fitted to play with the same meeting of friends every single year. skilful before we had varsity tryouts for baseball, my surmount friend, Andrew Chiaravalle, sat me down and had a serious talk with me slightly joining the lawn lawn tennis group with him. He said it would be a life story changing experience and I would neer look back and tribulation it. He even mountain me up to talk to the tennis coach without my knowledge, the coach sincerely changed my mind on the sport. See, I always thought tennis was kind of a gimpy sport and I neer once saw myself fighting(a ) in the sport in particular because I was all nigh playing baseball. After having a serious talk about the sport with Andrew and my coach, Mr. Jordan, I began to speak up very hard daytime in and day out about if I precious to stick with baseball or try something new in my life.\nAfter several days of thinking, sleepless nights, I came to the coating that I really cute to play tennis for Limestone lodge High School preferably of playing baseball. From that moment on, my life changed completely, I was neer one hundred percent into either other sport ilk I was with tennis. I played baseball for over ten years, basketball for 8 years, and football venture for two and I never mat the love for the game like I felt the love for tennis. I love stepping on those courts in my Limestone wild blue yonder tennis jersey every day. No other sport is one on one for several hours, giving it your all every single befriend just to try and spank your opponent. Coming into tennis was a roller coaster, it was an something Ive never once experienced before in my entire life. About cardinal percent of my opponents...

No comments:

Post a Comment