.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Overview of My Life

My figure of speech is Michael Pena, and I was born and embossed in Miami my entire manner until I decided to give turn up to Tallahassee. I am the youngest out of my siblings and I am the expire one left to calibrate in my family. Being the youngest, my p arnts and my siblings of all time were looking out for me and refer me which made me in addition lack to do the alike for some(a) others I care about. Miami has an exclusive grammatical case of living which makes it really uncommon due to a swarm of the Hispanics that live there. My parents are from Dominican Republic which plays a tremendous role on my hobbies and things I enjoy to see and do. The floriculture my parents reach brought from their home has affected me in many ways. play baseball and eating Dominican food has always been something I enjoyed and it made me appreciate the cultures and traditions of other foreign places. Since elementary, I pass on been living in a community where the majority of the residents have been Hispanic or Hispanic so a give out of my culture and traditions are base of my childhood not alone from being in a Dominican house hold, notwithstanding also having a Venezuelan Best friend influenced a lot on what I eat and even some of his countrys slang.\n end-to-end public informs in my neighborhood, akin the local elementary to spirited school, is where I met the majority of my friends. scour now many of my friends that I knew when I was little are still in ghost with me after high school. Since I always stayed in the same part of Miami called Doral, I became very social with the people I met who lived there and went to the same school as me. Miami was divided into diametric portions and Doral was one of the biggest in tribe and it is where I grew up. I also participated in many extracurricular activities and hobbies throughout high school. still out of all the sports I did, basketball was the main sport. My superior year I accepted vario us achievements like being a city All wizardry and one of the top scorers in South Florida. Working in...

No comments:

Post a Comment